Division of Developmental Disabilities
Town Hall Webinar
June 23, 2016, 1 to 3 p.m.
The Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) values communication with the people and families we serve. In order to hear from you, the Division will host a webinar on June 23, 2016 from 1 to 3 p.m. The webinar will be your chance to hear the latest developments from Division senior staff while we take advantage of the opportunity to hear your thoughts, concerns, and questions.
To register, click on this link:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing details on how to join us on the day of the webinar.
Our agenda will include:
- Selection of Independent Service Coordination (ISC) Agencies – Greg/Maureen Haugh-Stover
- Community Infrastructure and Increasing Community Capacity – Greg/Jennifer Elders
- Community-based Crisis Services – Carolyn Cochran-Kopel
- Life Choices and System Transformation – Greg/Jayma Bernhard
- A new Paradigm for Bureau of Quality Management (BQM) Reviews – Greg/Jayma Bernhard
- Creating More Person-Centered Environments – Greg/Lore Baker
- Update on Waiver Renewals and New Home and Community Based Service (HCBS) Program Requirements – Greg/Dave Adden
- Flexible Day services – Daryl Jackson
- Organizational Development and Succession Planning – Greg
- Questions and Answers
If you have any questions, please contact Dave Adden at: Dave.Adden@illinois.gov, or (217) 524-0848.
We look forward to seeing you on June 23rd!
The Arc of Illinois
20901 S. LaGrange Rd. Suite 209
Frankfort, IL 60423