Please share these two position openings with other advocates: Council On Quality and Leadership and Community Services Foundation CEO/President
CQL|THE COUNCIL ON QUALITY AND LEADERSHIP – POSITION OPENING TITLE Project Manager – Outreach for Ligas Consent Decree in IllinoisBrief Position Description
CQL has been awarded a contract with the State of Illinois to perform outreach activities mandated in the Ligas v. Hamos Consent Decree and its Implementation Plan. The purpose of the outreach is to maintain a fair and accessible process by which individuals with developmental disabilities or their legal guardians can affirmatively request to receive community-based services or ICF/DD services.
The full-time (1.0 FTE) Project Manager of this effort will participate in planning and oversee day-to-day implementation of all project activities, assure project goals and deadlines are achieved, supervise project staff, and demonstrate positive collaboration with all project collaborators. This position will work under the supervision of a Project Director. Position Duration
This project has a 30-month timeframe, from April 2013 to September 2015. We seek a Project Manager who can begin as soon as possible, and be available for the duration of the effort. Duties and Responsibilities
In coordination with the Project Director, the Project Manager will:
· Develop implementation plans for the scope of work (e.g., timelines, communication plans, staffing and supervision plans, budgets, project reports and presentations);
· Coordinate the delivery of all project services and activities;
· Ensure that quality standards are maintained and process efficiency is implemented;
· Develop and maintains communication with key individuals within assigned project;
· Share learning from the project throughout CQL for the benefit of other projects; and
· Other relevant duties as assigned. Minimum Qualifications
· Demonstrated experience in managing complex and varied project expectations and deliverables;
Demonstrated experience in the fields of intellectual and developmental disabilities;
Strong analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving skills;
· Skilled communicator who is attentive to detail;
· Demonstrated written and oral presentation skills;
· Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and the use of spreadsheets; and
· Master’s degree in human service related field or 5 years relevant experience. SALARY: $60,000 – $75,000 commensurate with experience DEADLINE: Submit a resume and cover letter to CQLsearch@thecouncil.org by
Friday, April 19, 2013.
President / CEO- Community Services Foundation
Tinley Park, IL
A Suburban Chicago not for profit foundation, created to promote the support, care, and comfort for individuals in Illinois with mental and developmental disabilities, is seeking a full time President / CEO. We are seeking a candidate who understands our Foundation’s unyielding focus on putting the people we serve first in every decision we make. The best candidate will be vigilant in ensuring that all funds have a direct positive impact on the lives of our clients.
· Has day to day responsibility for managing the foundation including all programs and events. Overall responsibility for the strategic, programmatic, financial and management operations of the organization.
· Effectively lead the organization while ensuring strong working relationships with board members, staff, donors, prospects, partners and volunteers.
· Actively engage with existing and new organizational stakeholders, servicing as primary spokesperson in order to build trust and inspire ongoing support for the organization.
· Engage in open dialogue with the Board of Directors, recommending strategies and plans, and identifying and clearly communicating the support required to achieve objectives.
· Bachelors degree required
· Experience in a senior leadership role in a non-profit organization is preferred
· Capable of handling a Foundation with over $18,500,000 in consolidated net worth
· Familiarity with issues affecting non-profit agencies as they relate to the organization’s mission
· Ability to develop and execute annual long range funding strategies
· Ability to oversee grant management, compliance and reporting
· Experience in property management
· Experience in development of new programs and initiatives
All interested applicants should submit a resume to SearchCommitteeCSF@gmail.com.
Tony Paulauski Executive Director
The Arc of Illinois
20901 S. LaGrange Rd. Suite 209
Frankfort, IL 60423