THE ARC OF ILLINOIS MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
Discounts on Trainings and Conferences: For staff, families, and self-advocates attending training opportunities.
Online Resources, Materials and Video from Trainings.
Quarterly Members-Only Webinars.
Weekly emails on Federal/State Policy and Advocacy.
Networking Opportunities with Individuals, Families and Professionals.
Regional Meetings for Members.
Participation in a Team Effort, Advocating for Change in Community Living.
Professional Certification Requirements: Available CEU’s and CPDU’s for professionals.
- Strength in numbers as a chapter of the largest advocacy association in Illinois working for people with developmental disabilities
- A Strong Voice in Springfield and Washington D.C. that elected and appointed officials listen to and recognize
- Information with the latest breaking news about developmental disabilities in printed and electronic newsletters, notices, and alerts sent from The Arc of Illinois and The Arc of the U.S.
- Recognition – as a chapter of an association that is well established and respected when you join as an chapter member of The Arc of Illinois
- Advancement through participation in training courses, seminars, workshops, and conferences at reduced rates for you and your staff members with available CEU’s and CPDU’s for professionals
- Professional Resources including surveys, research, lending libraries, guides, directories
- Networking at state and national conferences, chapter meetings, resources, collaborations
- Leadership Opportunities by serving on committees, holding office, participating in leadership retreats and conferences
- MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD: Advocate with us for policy change, funding and legislation.
- BE A PART OF COMMUNITY: Get support and learn from other families.
- ACCESS RESOURCES WHEN YOU NEED THEM: Gain valuable online and program resources.
- LEARN AND NETWORK: Receive discounts on training and conferences.
- CONNECT TO THE ARC OF THE UNTIED STATES: Join a national network, and get news and resources from across the US.
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE: Be a part of protecting rights and advocate for improved services.
Make a donation
The Arc of Illinois is a section 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity. Your charitable gifts are deductible as provided for by law. We are successful in advocating for people with developmental disabilities and their families because of your support. Please consider a substantial gift that will improve the future for people of all ages with developmental disabilities. Every gift is important and will help us to provide these needed services to people throughout Illinois.
Donations of $1000.00 or greater to The Arc of Illinois will qualify you for lifetime membership.