Including Siblings Conference is scheduled for Tuesday, March 20th, at the College of DuPage. It is co-sponsored with Supporting Illinois Brothers and Sisters. Our speaking line up includes:
- Transition from Parents to Siblings – Nancy Webster
- Advocating from the Heart – Katherine Hamann and Shirley Perez
- Prepare to be Surprised – Harriet Redman
- A Sibling’s Story – Maureen Aidasani
- SIBS and SLN: Past, Present and Future – Katie Arnold and Tara Conley
- Keeping Your Sibling Safe in the Community – Nora Fox Handler
Here is a link to the program and registration materials: Including Siblings Conference
The Annual Arc/TAP Convention is taking place April 25-26, 2012 at the Hilton Hotel in Lisle.
Featured keynote presentations include:
David Braddock, Ph.D.
- On the Wrong Planet: Creating an Online Autism Community – Alex Plank
- The State of the States in Developmental Disabilities in Illinois and the U.S. 2012 – David Braddock, Ph.D.
- The Ligas Consent Decree: What it Means to You! – Tony Records
As well as 27 different breakout presentations on best practice, transitioning, Governor Quinn’s Rebalancing Initiative and much more.
Also, special guests Chris Burke, Joe and John Demasi will join us for our Wednesday evening reception! Plan on joining us!
Here is a link to The Annual Arc/TAP Convention.
The Arc of Illinois
20901 S. LaGrange Rd. Suite 209
Frankfort, IL 60423