The Executive Forum encourages unity in a common action.
WE BELIEVE IN…
- Promoting of services of high quality consistent with state-of-the-art technology.
- Advocating on the behalf of persons with or at risk of disabilities.
- Advocating for the implementation of service systems that adhere to the established values of the Executive Forum.
- Functioning as an advisory body to The Arc of Illinois Board of Director’s and its Executive Director.
- Supporting the policies of The Arc of Illinois.
- Providing in-service education, consultation, study and exchange of ideas and experiences.
- Providing a system of communication through which Executives may share information and
materials relative to their respective positions or programs.
- Encouraging the initiation and development of acceptable practices and procedures for staff and
- Supporting the Code of Ethics of the Executive Forum.
- Promoting membership in The National Conference of Executives of The Arc.
- Affecting changes in public policy which have a positive effect on the lives of persons with developmental