- This event has passed.
The 2022 Illinois Virtual Leadership Institute
May 4 - May 25
Applications are now open for The Illinois Virtual Leadership Institute! This three-week, starting May 3, online intensive leadership development program is designed for seasoned and emerging Illinois leaders. To apply, you may work in areas of executive leadership, management, or program leadership in organizations that provide, advocate for, or fund supports for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families in Illinois.
The Illinois Virtual Leadership Institute focuses on assessing and strengthening leadership skills needed to:
- Succeed in challenges unique to the intellectual and developmental disabilities field today
- Understand the future of the intellectual and developmental disabilities field
- Manage and sustain person-centered, values-based transformational change
- Build and sustain positive organizational culture at all levels
- Challenge the status quo through risk-taking
- Set and achieve ambitious goals for yourself and your organization
You will come away with demonstrated leadership ability informed by values critical for quality, individualized supports. To view a sample of the schedule, click here.
A highlight of the course for past participants has been the enduring relationships they’ve built. By participating, you’ll become part of a network of some of the most influential leaders in the field.
Learn more and apply HERE